– 22 January 2013: Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) very unlikely to increase illicit trade
– 19 December 2012: ECC welcomes TPD but notes insufficient references to respiratory diseases
– 6 September 2012: Answer to false, misleading and inaccurate claims from tobacco retailers
– 21 March 2012: Invisible COPD – Launch of ECC and its Call to Action on COPD
– 16 November 2011: COPD a deadly disease that needs political attention now
– 25 October 2012: Open letter to President Barroso on Tobacco Products Directive
ECC also sends on regular basis letters and briefings to EU decision makers on subjects related to COPD, in particular on clean air, tobacco use and consumption, on rare disease care (COPD is also due a rare condition: Alpha1 antitrypsin deficiency).